Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween & Stuff

Happy Halloween, hate this!!
BFF Ember wearing our matching pumpkin hats!
Head up high checking stuff out
Kingston & I, wow I am a beast!!
Grampa Hinko avoiding the bombardment of boobies

Well the last few days have been busy for sure! My sister Leslie had her baby on the 28th. A little man, Kingston Mikel, 7 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long, he is adorable with a ton of hair!! My other sister Jenny, Jacey and I drove up Wednesday to meet him and then came home on Friday. That night we did the hadning out of candy which has sure changed. Some kids didn't dress up and others did not say Trick or Treat or anything, I had to actually ask kids to say it!! Unbelievable, times sure have changed, little monsters! Jacey was Tigger for Halloween and was too cute, however hated her costume more than life, the girl took a few pics and that was it. Saturday was busy as well, we threw Graham a surprise 29th birthday party, I would guess that there were probably 60 people here and they did a huge street hockey game outside and tons of food inside. It was super fun! Jon and I are alone for the next week, no Jen & Graham, no puppies, no Jacey...just kidding she's here still. Where would she go?! I cannot believe how big she is getting. The changes in her are phenominal and crazy, it happens so quick. We've been back and forth to see our parents and every time we go they tell us how different she is. I have been waiting impatiently for her to smile, she is sooo close. The closest thing I get is her dang bird lips! I talk away to her and she sticks em out, but no smile. "Put your darn bird lips away and smile for mommy already!" hehe oh well what can you do?! Besides that things aren't much different with us. Jon is still trucking away at school and I am still lounging around with a baby. The next few months should be interesting to watch and see the interactions with the lady so we'll keep ya posted.

1 comment:

Manda said...

Holy crap les had a HINKO baby. That's what I was picturing Jayce to look like, when she was born. I was wondering if she had held out till halloween. How's she doing?
You guys look great.
Love you
Manda