Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jacey NOT smiling

Sitting with Fanty
Bird Lips in Tub

Just Looking


Who me?!?



I hate my bib!




Well were still in the development stage of the smiling, it is getting closer though. Right on the cusp of it! The girl's closest times are on her change table, naked and excited. Her legs and arms just get going and her mouth is soooo close. Alas, no smile. We have been trying tickling and making ridiculous noises and then just yelling...kidding we don't yell at her...much! =) She has started drooling up a storm and I fear her teething days are coming. She has started to wear bibs which she isn't fond of but puts up with. Also her tummy time is much better, she doesn't just lay her head down and complain anymore, alot more interactive with you! She is still on her tummy medicine which has made such an improvement for one more month, yucky, but helpful. So the Bird crew is still alive and functioning which is good. Christmas is coming, my favorite time and we are getting excited to see Jacey not open gifts or even really give a crap about it for the first time!!! Hehe Although I'm sure it will still be a gongshow!

No comments: