Friday, April 10, 2009

Project 52...for real now!

Hmm, couldn't get this to turn. Soccer game
P52(2)

Jacey on the floor, cutting one!

Cool dude, watching daddy play street hockey

Les and I with our "sipper straws"

Les and I with our little people P52(1)


Well since I lied last post about putting on my pics of the girl and I, this is the time for repentance in the form of real posting!! Soooo a little bit of info update is in order here. Jacey went for her MRI on Tuesday morning and did great! We got there and they put her hand cream to numb on and she woke up but was so pleasant. They then did the assessment and the anaestesiologist came and told me he prefered to do the IV without parents b/c it seems that they need a nurse for the parent and then a nurse for the kid...I can totally see that cause I was terrified. So they took her and did it and when they called me back in to take her she was just up and looking around. No crabbing or upsetting or anything! What a brave, big girl I have. Although with all her crazy stuff anyways, she is pretty used to it. Also in big news, Jacey was supposed to do mom and tot swimming with me on Thursday. Ummm, everything was going well and we walked out to start our lesson when the lifeguard told us to grab the floaties for the kids and to get ready to EXCERCISE!!! What... I definitely signed up for a mom and tot swim lesson, but the problem was that they hadn't updated their time change on the internet so I signed up for the time frame which changed to an excercise class. Seriously?!?...seriously?!? hehe So I stayed and worked out and semi-enjoyed it and then asked after what the deal was, no refund b/c 2 classes have passed already...looks like I might get fit hehe Aw well besides the awesomeness that is in our fam there ain't much else to tell. Jon is still plugging away at work and enjoying the weather more as Graham and him go out to do some road hockey more now! Besides these going on's, were still good!

No comments: