Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Frustrated!


So this countdown is the official countdown of how long our order for a dresser has been sitting with Babies R Us: 2 months, 12 days, 3 hours and 16 mins. I pretty much want to egg em! I am pretty frustrated right now. We ordered a matching dresser/change table to the crib in June and have gotten the complete run around on the "lost" order, the "re"order and the delivery. I have spoken with over 3 managers and a call centre supervisor and also Purolator, who had not received the pick up order until today, when it should have been early last week. I feel like a normal on the hormones pregnant lady, but today I just about snap cased! Purolator told me that they would pick it up in Calgary today between 9-4 and that if there was enough room on the truck it would go out tonite or tomorrow morning and arrive in Edmonton. Then they would need to arrange with us a drop off. GUH!


Now that I have gotten my rant out of the way, onto other things. Jenny and I went hardcore yesterday on organizing the kid's clothes. Oh My Heck! The girl will be dressed for years to come if she intends to wear it all. Jen got to pull out her label maker (which she was pumped about) and we set them up by size and moved it all downstairs to the baby's room. Jon was home from work and organized the garage which although isn't a big baby deal, was really irking me. Must be those nesting habits going on! I feel like it is getting down to the crunch now, under 2 weeks left. Could be any time, which really would be awesome right about now...or at least once her dang dresser is here!

No comments: