Thursday, August 7, 2008

Look out!

Who said that Jon was the only one to know how to work computers? Look out! I have decided that Jon and I are going to become all about the blogging...or at least I am. Jon told me to go hard, tons of support hehe Since it is getting close to my due date and I don't do much besides eat, sleep and bathroom breaks, I thought I would try to set up a blog for our new little family so that all of our family and friends can see what is going on.

Only new things so far are waiting for Helicopter to make her appearance. Jen and Graham have pretty much finished the basement and Jon and I have slowly made our way downstairs. Jen is all about setting the baby room up while excited as I am, have let her take the reigns here. Our family's own little Martha Stewart! Les and Mike are getting ready to make the move to the Mac to live with my parents and Mikel is still the teenager that he is. Also Mom and Dad Hinko and Bird are getting ready for baby as well b/c both the moms call pretty much all the time to "check" up on things.

In other new today, Jon is just about done work for the summer, a few weeks left and then a week off to spend with Helicopter before school starts in the fall. He has one more semester to knock out before he will have his degree in Accounting. My little bean counter! I will still be home minding the kidlet and I'd say being the best housewife ever but lets be realistic... I also think that we will begin to look for a place to buy in January around Edmonton somewhere, we'll keep ya posted!

That's about all folks, wrapping up the first post...man I hope it works or my bragging about outsmarting Jon will really not look so hot! =) Take care

1 comment:

Manda said...

Hey Al. This is the same background as Jess and Griff's blog. I think its so cute. I'm glad your doing a blog. I love being able to see what's up in the Bird's life's. Be sure to post lots of pictures and videos of your cute family for me to spy on. Love you lots and see you, Jon and helicopter very soon.