Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Shower

Well this last weekend was a joint
baby shower for Leslie and myself. It was thrown by my other sister Jenny. She did awesome! It was a nursery rhyme theme. Sooo cute! Refreshments were centered around rhymes and also the games and things, fun. I will let you figure out the rhymes for some of the food: Pumpkin Pie, Deviled Eggs, Bread and Butter. I cannot believe how many people came and the amount of gifts, it was crazy. We sure appreciated everyone. Jacey was perfect, I filled her up double before everyone got there and the lady slept through the whole passing around session hehe She wasn't even that crabby during the evening. The gramma's also arrived yesterday and today. So funny, it has only been about 3 weeks and they are both all over her. I feared they would not let anyone else hold her during the shower. They did awesome at restraining themselves. (Although I think that they let her go because they know I am heading up to the Mac with her for a week to visit!!) hehe It was just super fun and we were grateful for those who hosted and helped and those who came and gave gifts!

No comments: