Monday, September 22, 2008

Jacey is 1 Month Old!




Holy cow, I cannot believe that it has been this quick already! I feel like we just got out of the hospital with her, but then I remember all the nights and know its been a month. hehe I sure do love the girl. I cannot begin to imagine not having her. Jacey makes Jon's life and mine just that much more special and fun. It is unreal the things that you learn about yourself, your spouse and your marriage. I have learned that I am stronger than I thought I was, also that I can function on alot less sleep than I ever thought! I have learned that I married a pretty incredible guy. He takes care of me and her to such a degree that I cannot imagine not having him. I have learned how much Jon and I care for each other and how strong and solid our marriage is. These little revelations are what it is truly about. Jacey is starting to settle her nights down somewhat, I can expect to go to bed anywhere between 11 and 1. Also that almost every 4 hours is her wake up time, unless she wants her suckey or to be rotated hehe She likes to cuddle with mommy and daddy sometimes in their bed which is a rarety but sometimes when I feel zombie-like I do break down and let her in. I just pray that when we wake up, she ain't a pancake!!! Anyways, a few more posts to make so I will hurry it along. We are just really grateful for our life! Love J,A, and the lady

No comments: