Monday, September 22, 2008

Jacey got blessed!




Here we are again, yesterday Jacey was blessed! Both of our families came down and my grandparents and great aunt all came. What a great experience for us all to have together. Really special! My mom made her blessing gown out of my gramma's, mom's and sisters wedding dress material, it was truly beautiful. Jacey wore her dad's old christening bonnet and did not appreciate it at all! hehe My Grandpa Hudkins gave her the blessing and it was beautiful. The funny thing though was that at the start a baby was really fussing and it turned into screaming and I was kinda like, "Really? Take your kid out please." Turns out it was my kid screaming into the microphone. Yup, letting it all out! Poor grandpa and the bishop pric, he kept moving her around and their hands all followed. Kinda funny to watch! The one councillor was jiggling her suckey into her mouth and the other one kept looking at her face to make sure she was breathing and ok. I was slightly embarassed. When she came back down she stopped and burped the hugest burp, so I was grateful that was after and not into the mic hehe Nice though that everyone was there. Poor girl hate the pics after ward also, all of them have her face red, and mouth open in a great scream. Ah well, always will remember it for sure now~

No comments: